Saturday, November 14, 2009

Toddler Quirks: Shoes

Most women I know and love shoes. We love to order for them, and we always check out each other's shoes. Looking for the perfect pair is like a little piece of heaven.

Nevertheless, I was very surprised that my 17-month-old daughter already has a shoe obsession! That's right - it is already beginning. My husband and I noticed for the first time, their love of shoes for two or three months when she started refusing to wear certain ones. I'd bring them the green pair, and they had to shakeHead and say, "No!" Since I made the pink and they were all smiles would be delighted to take them and hold their feet for me to fasten them. This phase was.

Phase two began when she discovered that she remove her shoes, all of it yourself. This is fine, except when we are in the car, navigating through traffic jams, and she screams bloody murder because she's taken her shoes off and then she fell on the floor of the backseat, where Mummywould require a contortionist to be able to reach them.

Phase three is where they rely on Mom and Dad began their shoes and walking around the house. She absolutely loves to do so. Sometimes it also requires that we take off our shoes, so they put on their own feet. Occasionally I will obliged to doing their little sneakers on my feet make in return. This is side-splittingly funny to her.

Phase four - they discovered, shoe-shopping. Well, we alwaysare in any shoe department, then they grab a couple, they may display shelf. Then go sit on the floor, remove and share your own shoes, and try the new ones. Of course they are never the right size, so we almost always end up screaming and pull a toddler out of the store barefoot connect (to the great amusement of the other buyers, I'm sure) to me.

Now we are in phase five. Apart from anything else, she now has the opportunity to dress up in their own shoes. Theydo not know left from right, and they can not fix it, but they can do it! She has always met a nice little glow of pride when this trick, and we always clap and they opened fire.

Infants are these amazing little people. Each new day is an adventure, a comedy routine, and a real learning experience!



See Also : book4christian http://childsupport-lawyer.blogspot.com garden hose reel naruto and sasuke cosplay Digital SLRs-review

No comments:

Post a Comment