Sunday, December 27, 2009

Toddler Tantrums - A Constructive Approach

This morning, I was very frustrated after my child had thrown his third tantrum in a row, because the play is not in a position with what he wanted. The need to achieve many tasks, I have no time to play in his room with him, but I knew he needed some attention. Luckily I had my sister just yesterday talked about a new technique she learned from some child experts "table-time."

Since I had in the kitchen anyway, I took my son to theTable and gave him a simple task: Place the dried beans from a bowl into the other with a measuring cup. He had so much fun and I was able to complete some necessary work. What does such a simple thing so successful?

Each time a child throws a fit, there is a reason. Sometimes we as parents are very aware of reason, and sometimes we are not. How do we respond to a tantrum, it is often synonymous with his result. Prevent the possibility to redirect, and a temper tantrum, it is even better than to react well whenone happens.

I know it is not always possible to prevent a tantrum, at least not to my knowledge. But I learned today that it is the children's needs to fulfill responsibilities. My son wanted to be the whole morning, where Mama was and do something constructive, at least what he saw, constructive: something with the ultimate goal.

Since all the tasks he had tried to create for themselves, not satisfactory for me, I had to provide for him, that was for both of us. The main points to successwere: we were in a room, he had a simple task with the ultimate goal, and it reflects the job that I completed.

As in the same room is important for a young child to safety. When I put him in another room with something, he would just have me running anyway. Ensure that the task is easy and simple to ensure that he be able and willing to achieve them. Since such a thing, which makes Mom, make him more likely to keep his job and not try to takemore suited for her.

While some simple design tasks is not the ultimate solution for toddler tantrums, it helps the parents give their children a positive learning situations that make valuable use of time and to reduce the number of attacks, which would have resulted if the child has been left to itself.



My Links : health increase furniture-nursery /instant-auto-insurance-quote Pda Screen Protector plow snow

No comments:

Post a Comment